John Truslove Chartered Surveyors
We develop long-term relationships with our clients and we are always willing to discuss commercial property matters.
This is in order to provide them with the benefit of our knowledge and experience. We utilise our extensive Market knowledge and contact base to ensure that we provide our Clients with a first class service. Since our inception in 1981, our core values have been honesty, efficiency and professionalism. This ethos has helped us to develop a well-established loyal Client base, ranging from private individuals to Multi-national Property Investment Funds.
We pride ourselves on offering a dedicated, personal level of service to our clients and strive to provide a rewarding environment, within which we work as a cohesive professional unit.
- We have a well-established loyal Client base, ranging from private individuals to Multi-national Property Investment Funds.
- The average length of time each member of JT is in excess of 15 years. This consistency means that we enjoy genuine professional relationships.
- General Practice Chartered Surveying firm and, as such, we provide a comprehensive range of services.
- We aim to provide our Clients with the maximum benefit from our knowledge and expertise, by offering a comprehensive range of services.
- Due to our passionate commitment and sound advice. We pride ourselves on moving with the times, whilst our high standards are unequalled.
- We work closely with our clients to provide an exceptional service. This is due to our passionate commitment and sound advice.
Worcestershire, Warwickshire, Herefordshire
Daralbree House, 47 Archer Road, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 8DJ
Ian Parker MRICS
Joint Managing Director
Joined the Firm in 1996 and has since developed a respected reputation in the both the local and regional Commercial Property Market. Known for a deceptive turn of pace on the football pitch and a lethal toe-poke. Key responsibilities include selecting the weekly joke for the Advertiser.
Ben Truslove MRICS
Joint Managing Director
Joined the family firm in 2012 having previously been the most active Acquisition Surveyor within NFU Mutual’s Property Team, during the largest expansion drive in the company’s 100 year history. Enthusiastic golfer, who tends to utilise zig-zagging approach play with a liberal sprinkling of expletives.